Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How Fast

How fast, it's been a year. Last year I was still standing on the stage, and now, I sit under the stage and clapping, just like I am going for my children's graduation ceremony. Everything just like not changed, but hearts changed, perhaps, I think.

It's been a year, I was still exciting to come to Kwang Hua, now, I am going to Form 2, gonna be a se-nio-rita! How Fast! 

Don't feel like not willing to leave my friends, maybe the feeling haven't come yet? My reactions are always slower. Just about to get closer, but now, separating again, gee..

Anyway, I would like to say Thanks once again for my 1996's and 1994's friends for repairing my worst starting of a year, 2010, and for holding my noise,  thank you all my 'diar~!

One year about to end, one year's coming, pay your whole effort for everything, including anything. 2011, do well, 'cause we still have to worry for 2012, HA!

That's all for this time 'mon, 'ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment