Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Howdy Right There

Howdy! It's been long time since I last update my blog, 


The final examination had a full stop finally! But it makes the school life just like, nothing to do, but that relieves stresses  either, and makes us go slow and stupid, HA


The results of mine are okay okay, not high not low, moderate and satisfied. But improvements are always needed for humans, MALAYSIA BOLEH!


But now, I realize a thing, that's, the girls i thought they were ugly at the beginning of the year, I think they actually look okay, maybe that makes sense for "nobody is ugly"? But there's always an exception, I think everyone knows who I am saying LOL


The first year in Kwang Hua is gonna end, friends for a year are going to se-pe-ra-te! I won't miss you, yes, that's you, you. Maybe I need to say "Thanks" to my 1996 friends and 1994 friends for taking my noises for a year, LOL, you all repaired my worst starting of a year ever, don't look at me like that, I go shy. And of course, bunny sista, KAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment