Friday, July 2, 2010

A Bad Day

Monday, Zin Jian and I got forced to be prefects. What to do? Just on duty then.

It's going well for the first few days, but today...

It's taklimat, juniors say that it will be scary. Senior said that, we juniors started to not treat seniors as seniors, just as friends, and must show respect to them. Well, it's not scary as they said actually, they said I am lucky, great then.

Then, recess, it's really such a shame. I was on my duty, Laluan Kantin, it's to walk around the canteen and catch the Pesalah.

Well, when I was walking, I walked to a row of tables. Then, I pulled out my pen, and the loosen pen cover flew to someone's food! What a shame 'mon. Then, I said pai seh to him, but he's just like scolding scolding behind there, then I asked him "don't eat that part then... pai seh ah pai seh ah.."

Then, I walked and walked around, I walked to that row again, he's still there, I said pai seh to him again, zzz, and what he answered was.. "Pai (forgot) seh lah!", aiya, ignore it lah.... such a buffalo...

Then, kumpul. Senior said "OFF!" and we went off, then suddenly some other seniors came and said "HOLD", what the senior said was like this if my memory's 100% correct :

"刚才有人投诉说,有一个 form 1 junior, 威胁他 (to do what, forgot),然后把笔盖丢进他的食物里"

I knew that's me. But the story looks totally different than the truth... Explain to seniors, they let me go.. But there's a thing I hate the most, kena fitnah. So, I decided to resign, so as Zin Jian.

We went to office, to find the discipline teacher. But she just didn't want to let us to take the necktie down at all... But oppositely, she dug out the people who fitnah-ed me and scolded him, but at last want me to say my precious Sorry to him also, because Puan Heng The Discipline Teacher said he doesn't accept Pai Seh but Sorry. Ok then, said sorry to him, I go.

I didn't want to be prefect, reason sure was lazy. And another reason was I don't wanna offend anyone. And today, just a pathetic case happened, and someone bo song me already, I went to resign, but offend that people straightly, great....

No comments:

Post a Comment