Thursday, September 9, 2010

Australia!

Hey pal, what I forgot to say, I managed to resign long ago. I'm not a prefect anymore.


And then, now I am at Australia. It's winter time and almost 8 degree celsius. It's the first time I try the feeling of talking with water vapour comes out! AHAHAHA


And my first meal here, Mcdonald Breakfast set, LOL. And then, afternoon, went shopping, I bought an ice cream, and it rains, COOL AND COLD, NICE AND HOT!! Well, night, sleep. It's the first time I didn't sweat at all in the whole long day. Oh ya, what I forgot, my dinner was.. CIAO ITALIA!!!! The pasta and the pizza and the tiramisu is still so damn nice, and the waiters are still so friendly and hot as last time, 'PRAGO~!'


And the second day, went to see dolphins, by taking boats! On the second deck of the boat, the freezing wind blows, WUUUUUUUUUUYI~ FORGET ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND AND MEET ME AT THE HOTEL ROOM~ YOU CAN BRING YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND MEET ME AT THE HOTEL ROOM~ and the dolphins are kinda rare actually, just can see their fins. And some kinda... bird? they are kinda cute, flying around the seas and sit on the water, won't they feel cold? AHAHA.


Noon, went to super market and buy ingredients for dinner, and I didn't forget about my friends! I purposely ran to the racks for Tim Tam ROAR! And at night, went to Kings Park, It's a park used to morn those soldiers who died in The Great War (1994-1996), if no mistake.


Last year i went on day, this year i go at night. It's totally dark, no lamp posts at all, and finally reached there, there's always a fire, which exists forever and never goes out, don't know why, i can prove it because yesterday i went there and rain falls, LOL! The night view of Australia is totally nice!


And today, I am alone in house, playing PS3 and do whatever I can T.T.... ok, time to stop and enjoy my temporary PS3. Ciao 'Amigo~

No comments:

Post a Comment