Saturday, June 5, 2010

Exam's over

Well as the title says, exam's over. And now the holiday starts, woho, I am typing this post in the holiday actually.

In the exam time, quite many things happened, but mostly not related to me, so it is "none of your business", when I was small, i thought "none of your business" means that "不是你的生意", and now, I understand that many things are None Of Your Business!

Let's talk about it, what happened in the exam time.Well, run devil run, there's many devils recently. I don't really know much about this but i think it's like this. Jun Hao's making fool on exam time, En Qi cried for days, mostly while examinations are going on. And yesterday, the last day, it should be happy for everyone and Jun Hao made En Qi kept on crying while Living Skills paper's going on, and went toilet for twice.


刑事法典第376(强奸)条文调查此案,一旦罪成,嫌犯将被判处5年至20年的监禁,另加鞭笞,但50岁以上的嫌犯将逃过鞭笞刑罚。
Be careful pal, who's planning to rape, Rape After You Are 50!


Sashimi needs to be cooked!? No right!? My friend says that there are much virus on it so cooking is necessary, but I say: "eat it loh, eat into stomach then don't know already, 不知者不罪". That's right! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment